This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was “Panisse Puffs“. What the what? I know, right? David describes them as A hybrid of American popovers and Provençal panisses Which is all very well if you know what a panisse is. I read here that Panisses (“pah-NEESS” in both the […]
Tag Archives | yorskhire pudding
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)