This week, the Petits Chefs were lucky enough to work with Shayma Saadat again. We’ve worked with Shayma a few times before – she’s taught the boys to make Afghan dumplings, we’ve made Saffron Potato Fritters and last spring we made potato “cutlets” in the Pakistani manner. Shayma is a food writer, cookery teacher, and […]
Tag Archives | watermelon
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Last of the Bunch Banana Bundt
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Garam Grahams
- Cook the Book Friday: Ginger Fried Rice from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coco Rochers
- Les Petits Chefs make fresh rolls with mango and avocado and potstickers with Vanessa Yeung