Today’s French Friday pick is the debut fictional novel from Samantha Vérant (Seven Letters from Paris and How to Make a French Family) and it’s the perfect pick as we slide into a long weekend and try to forget everything that’s going on (and the anxiety of back-to-school season!). The Secret French Recipes of Sophie […]
Tag Archives | The Secret French Recipes of Sophie Valroux
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives