You must know by now that I am a huge fan of walking tours, especially in my favourite city, Paris. This past summer, I had the fortune to take part in the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the La Cuisine Paris Sweet Walk of the Marais and the La Cuisine Paris “Bellies on Foot” tour of […]
Tag Archives | st germain walking tours
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes