This term, the Petits Chefs will “cook the books” – cooking dishes from some of my favourite cookbooks. We started a the term with a dish I’ve had my eye on ever since I received smitten kitchen every day last year. This is a wonderful book full of “unfussy” recipes that I reviewed late last […]
It’s been a bumper season for cookbooks this fall, it’s been hard to keep up. SO many excellent titles, where to begin? Today I’m sharing four of my favourite books from this season for the home cooks on your holiday list. Or, you know, you! Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food There’s so much to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks