This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a perfect example of how the book contains recipes, not for “French” food, per se, but for dishes influenced by other cultures that you see more and more of in Paris. Slaw is not something I’d typically think of when I think “Paris” […]
So, how are we all faring with back-to-school/work/reality aka end of summer? Has this week caught you by surprise or did you spend a little bit of time on the weekend prepping meals or even batch cooking so that you don’t have to worry about meal time during the week? Believe it or not, even […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca