This is part of my Summer Reads 2018 series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s book is for anyone who’s ever wanted to start over in a new country (even at a later age). Judith Works’ Coins in the Fountain is actually many stories in one and is a […]
Tag Archives | Rome
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG