It’s been a bit of a race to the finish line this week – it’s March Break starting at the end of the day and the shortest-longest term of the year (especially this year with the #NeverEndingWinter) is finally ending. To say I’m tired would be a huge understatement. We’re all so *done* with the […]
On Saturday October 29th, I was fortunate enough to be invited to “The Ultimate Meating” with Canadian Beef, by the kind folks at Trillium PR. A hands-on workshop, the afternoon was full of amazing food and fun facts and we all left having learned everything there is to know about choosing, roasting and serving Canadian […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home