UPDATE: THE RECIPE IN THIS POST WAS COMPLETELY UPDATED ON JANUARY 28TH 2019 AFTER MORE EXPERIMENTING (YOU CAN’T STOP ME!). READ MY TRIAL AND ERROR STORY FROM 2015 OR SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR AN UPDATED RECIPE THAT WORKS. EVERY TIME! SO, um, canelés. Or should it be cannelés? (Those little cakes with a […]
Tag Archives | Redpath Acts of Sweetness
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips