This week’s French Fridays with Dorie is a simple soup using a gorgeous squash called a Red Kuri (according to Wikipedia, also commonly called Japanese Squash, Orange Hokkaido Squash,Baby Red Hubbard Squash, or the Uchiki Kuri Squash. In Japan, the word kuri may refer to either the squash or to Japanese chestnuts. In France it […]
Tag Archives | Red Kuri squash
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie