It’s been a while since I made bread. So I was excited to see this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie Baking with Julia recipe was “rustic potato loaves” (p 138). Mostly because I loved the sound of a potato bread but also because we were being given permission to make something “rustic” looking. All right then. […]
Tag Archives | potato bread
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home