You know it’s been a fun Petits Chefs session when the science lab is a huge mess either during or after a cooking club session and/ or if there are hardly any photos of the boys at work and the fruits of their labour 😉 This week was one of those weeks when we welcomed […]
It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week – this was a super easy and fast recipe to make (Crunchy ginger-pickled cucumbers, p 340). And thankfully because even though I have been in Paris (and I know many of you wish you were too!), working at La Cuisine Paris, leading recipe testing sessions (this […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Atapuerca to Burgos
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell