Do you know the Saunier de Camargue? When we realised we were fairly closeby last summer in the Languedoc.(i.e. a over an hour’s drive each way – would make for a long day of driving but since we were “so close”…) we were keen to visit the salt marshes. We’d read that the landscape features […]
Tag Archives | petit camargue
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies