I must admit that I don’t own a lot of single subject books but I’m always intrigued by them – especially now as I’ve been through the book writing/ recipe developing process myself, I’m in awe of people who can come up with a whole collection of recipes featuring one ingredient. Orange Appeal, by Jamie […]
Win a copy of Orange Appeal! Thanks to Raincoast Books, I have one copy of Orange Appeal (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada. How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest). 1. Leave me […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake