an article by Neil Phillips Food and beer pairing, you say? Why yes – don’t let your wine snob friends say it only applies to their drink of choice. 😉 In fact, there’s just as much complexity in the beer world as in the wine world. Many aficionados would even say that beers offer a […]
– a post by Neil Phillips On Friday, May 9th the winners of the 2014 Ontario Wine Awards were announced at a gala evening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Founded by Tony Aspler in 1995, the program was designed to highlight the quality wines coming out of Ontario. Two decades years later, one could argue that little […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers
- A Vineyard for Two
- French Fridays: Braised guinea hen (or chicken) with figs from My Paris Kitchen