This month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge – Eggs and Breakfast – was one I was struggling a little with. I understood Jen’s choice (she’s 7 months pregnant and was looking for easy recipes to complete in the height of summer!) but many of the recipes were much heavier dishes than I usually eat on a summer […]
Tag Archives | La Maison d’Eglantine
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes