This month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge – Eggs and Breakfast – was one I was struggling a little with. I understood Jen’s choice (she’s 7 months pregnant and was looking for easy recipes to complete in the height of summer!) but many of the recipes were much heavier dishes than I usually eat on a summer […]
Tag Archives | La Maison d’Eglantine
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca