I love granola. Confession time though: I am often too lazy to make my own. And you don’t often find a granola that tastes as good as home-made, do you? Which is a problem. So when I discovered Kimberley’s Own granola last year at the Delicious Food Show in Toronto, I was over the moon. […]
Tag Archives | Kimberley Lugsdin
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Simplest Plum Tart
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera