This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. Can’t get away this summer? Need a book (or, better, a series) that will sweep you away from your everyday Covid staying at home reality? I have just the thing for you in Summer Reads this week! […]
Tag Archives | Karen Wheeler
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie