This is part of my Summer Reads 2018 series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s book is for anyone who’s ever wanted to start over in a new country (even at a later age). Judith Works’ Coins in the Fountain is actually many stories in one and is a […]
Tag Archives | Judith Works
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette