It’s always exciting when people you know (like, in real life), do something amazing. When I heard a couple of years ago that Joel and Dana from Well Preserved were writing a book, I had no doubt that it would be nothing short of amazing. Joel and Dana are two people I’ve admired for a […]
Win a copy of Batch Thanks to Appetite by Random House, I have one copy of Batch (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada. How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest). 1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me which technique […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers