Over the past 5 years, Food Revolution Day in May has been an annual event all over the world, celebrating and campaigning for better food education. This year the focus shifted from one day to every day – a year-round Food Revolution! This year the Day fell on Friday May 20th and I spent the […]
Leading up to Food Revolution Day on Saturday, May 19th, it was a big week for “passing it on” for me. First, I led a cooking class where 20 boys taught their parents how to cook a Jamie Oliver dish from scratch (with a LOT of help from friends and colleagues). Then I had the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.