Over the past 5 years, Food Revolution Day in May has been an annual event all over the world, celebrating and campaigning for better food education. This year the focus shifted from one day to every day – a year-round Food Revolution! This year the Day fell on Friday May 20th and I spent the […]
Leading up to Food Revolution Day on Saturday, May 19th, it was a big week for “passing it on” for me. First, I led a cooking class where 20 boys taught their parents how to cook a Jamie Oliver dish from scratch (with a LOT of help from friends and colleagues). Then I had the […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- Apricot, coconut and macadamia granola with chocolate chips