We are big fans of merguez (spiced lamb sausage) in this household so were happy to see a homemade version for this week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen. As a friend of David’s says, “you’re not Parisian until you’ve had a merguez sandwich, stuffed with sausage and frites at […]
Tag Archives | harissa
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake