For this week’s session of “Cooking the Books” Les Petits Chefs worked with a recipe from Gail Simmons’ latest cookbook Bringing it Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating. Last year, I reviewed “Bringing it Home”, and I called it “smart and funny”. Here’s what I had to say: In recent years as […]
It’s been a bumper season for cookbooks this fall, it’s been hard to keep up. SO many excellent titles, where to begin? Today I’m sharing four of my favourite books from this season for the home cooks on your holiday list. Or, you know, you! Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food There’s so much to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies