For this week’s session of “Cooking the Books” Les Petits Chefs worked with a recipe from Gail Simmons’ latest cookbook Bringing it Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating. Last year, I reviewed “Bringing it Home”, and I called it “smart and funny”. Here’s what I had to say: In recent years as […]
It’s been a bumper season for cookbooks this fall, it’s been hard to keep up. SO many excellent titles, where to begin? Today I’m sharing four of my favourite books from this season for the home cooks on your holiday list. Or, you know, you! Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food There’s so much to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuedays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chunky Chocolate Fruit-and-Nut Bars
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home