For this week’s session of “Cooking the Books” Les Petits Chefs worked with a recipe from Gail Simmons’ latest cookbook Bringing it Home: Favorite Recipes from a Life of Adventurous Eating. Last year, I reviewed “Bringing it Home”, and I called it “smart and funny”. Here’s what I had to say: In recent years as […]
It’s been a bumper season for cookbooks this fall, it’s been hard to keep up. SO many excellent titles, where to begin? Today I’m sharing four of my favourite books from this season for the home cooks on your holiday list. Or, you know, you! Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food There’s so much to […]
what are you looking for?
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Calzadilla de la Cueza to Sahagún
- From “Rosé? No way!” to #roseallday
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars