This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was perfect for me to make for myself last week in France before I left for Spain. I had two tiny eggplants and I wasn’t sure what I would make with them – too small for anything really, except a micro batch […]
Tag Archives | eggplant caviar
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes