This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was perfect for me to make for myself last week in France before I left for Spain. I had two tiny eggplants and I wasn’t sure what I would make with them – too small for anything really, except a micro batch […]
Tag Archives | eggplant caviar
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)