This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. With a few exceptions! With a lot more of us staying close to home this summer, I know parents are looking for things to do with their children (or things for their children to do while they […]
You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops
- Cook the Book Fridays: So-Good Miso Corn from Everyday Dorie
- The British Baking Book (Oats in the North, Wheat from the South)