This post is sponsored by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers. “Fresh Ontario produce – in the winter months?” I know I know, it sounds impossible but here in Ontario, we are lucky to be served by the Ontario Greenhouse Vegetable Growers (OGVG), a not-for-profit organization, formed in 1967, representing approximately 220 members who grow greenhouse […]
This post is sponsored by Thai Kitchen. If you were to come into our kitchen and take a peek at our pantry shelves, you’d see a living photo album chronicling our travels. Wherever we go, we try to pick up local ingredients (spices, mostly) so we can try to recreate some of the dishes we […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés