Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. Catherine Berry and I have a lot in common. We’re both from Adelaide and both have an unwavering love of France, despite how maddeningly frustrating life there can sometimes be. I happened across Catherine over on Instagram at the beginning […]
Tag Archives | catherine berry
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crumb-Topped Apple Bars
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Villafranca Montes de Oca to Atapuerca