This post is sponsored by the British Columbia Blueberry Council. Hurray – it’s blueberry season in Canada! Who doesn’t love the arrival of fresh BC Blueberries? I mean, they just scream “summer” don’t they? Blueberries are such a versatile fruit – on cereal or yoghurt for breakfast, in smoothies, on their own as a snack […]
This post is sponsored by the British Columbia Blueberry Council. Who doesn’t love blueberries? For me, the sight of fresh berries in the markets really heralds the start of summer – nothing better than fresh berries and cream or ice cream for an easy summer dessert, right? Over the winter, we are lucky in Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes