Thanks to the kind folks at Harper Collins Canada, I have one copy of Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food (I reviewed it here) to give away to one lucky Canadian reader to celebrate its launch on this side of the pond October 24th 2017!
How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me which of the recipes in this post you’d like to try and why.
2. Tweet the following message: Enter to win a copy of #QuickandEasyFood on @eatlivtravwrite from @HarperCollinsCa (Canada) Details: http://bit.ly/WinQuickandEasyFood then come back to leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Contest begins on Tuesday October 24th 2017 at 5.30am EST on and closes Monday November 6th 2017 at 6pm EST.
– Prize consists of one (1) copy of Quick and Easy Food (RRP $39.99CAD)
– Open to readers or the age of majority with a Canadian mailing address.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winners will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Monday November 6th 2017 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Tuesday November 7th 2017 and will have 48 hours to respond to the email.
– Winner will be required to answer a skill testing question.
Disclosure: I purchased Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy Food for myself and requested a copy to offer as a giveaway from HarperCollins Canada. I have not been further compensated for writing this post or hosting a giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own.