L’heure de l’apéro: French cocktail party snacks with wine pairings. Friday September 11th, 2015.
In this class, you’ll learn to make some special “apéro” treats that will transport you to the City of Light. We’ll learn to make gougères (savoury cheese puffs), puff pastry “bâtons” (breadsticks) with tapenade or mustard, cheesy crackers, sweet and spicy mixed nuts and a couple of savoury shortbreads. Wine will be paired with each dish and Mr Neil himself (of vinceteragroup.com) will talk you through the pairings. Impress your friends with this oh-so-French selection of nibbles! This class takes place at The St Lawrence Market Kitchen in Toronto.
For more details click here.
To enter, the contest, read my post about l’heure de l’apéro and leave me a comment telling me your favourite cocktail drink and food pairing!
For a second bonus entry, tweet the following message: Win a #French food and #wine pairing class with @eatlivtravwrite, @mc_cooks and @VinCeteraGroup ! Details: http://bit.ly/1LzWweI then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules
- Open to to readers in the GTA who are able to attend the class on Friday September 11th, 2015 6.30 – 8.30pm.
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person for the duration of the contest.
- No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
- A winner will be chosen using Random.org from all qualified entries on Thursday September 3rd 2015 after 6pm EST.
- Winner will be contacted via email on Friday September 4th, 2015 and will have 48 hours to respond.