Thanks to Thomas Allen and Son, I have one copy of Mark Bittman’s How to Cook Everything Fast to giveaway to one lucky Canadian reader!
To enter, leave me a comment telling me why YOU need to learn how to cook everything fast(er)!
For a bonus entry, check out my Cookbook Book Club post where we cooked from the cookbook and tell me which of the dishes we made you’d most like to try and why?
For a second bonus entry, tweet the following message: Canadians! Win @bittman ‘s How to Cook Everything Fast from @ThomasAllenLTD + @eatlivtravwrite ! Details: http://bit.ly/1Ji5VUT
then come back to leave me a comment on this post telling me you did.
Eligibility and contest rules
- Open to to readers with a Canadian mailing address.
- Maximum of three (3) entries per person for the duration of the contest.
- No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
- A winner will be chosen using Random.org from all qualified entries on January 30th 2015 after 6pm EST.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Friday January 31st 2015 and will have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of How to Cook Everything Fast for review purposes. I was not asked to write about the book, nor am I being compensated for doing do. All opinions 100% my own.