More deliciousness from the Ferry building. I mean, really, who needs city tourist buses when you have the Ferry Building right next to your hotel. I could have spent HOURS there (well, more hours than I already did). When Neil and I return to California next summer with both our parents in tow, we will SO be spending a lot of time here….
San Francisco Ferry Building
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Quick croissants from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Honey-Blue Cheese Madeleines
- Quick and easy fudgey chocolate mug cake
- French Fridays: Spiced Speculoos Flan from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Toasted Buckwheat and Chopped Chocolate Sablés