I think one of the things I love most about France is the fact that the markets are just so darn pretty! These pictures were taken in Aix-en-Provence in the summer of 2007. Since I have finished school (YAY!), one of my jobs is to tidy up my iPhoto library which is in total disarray after some neglect this year and I happened upon these (oh and many more….).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Appetizers
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!