Charmian Christie, aka The Messy Baker, met her match this week when she volunteered to come and show the Petits Chefs a recipe from her newly published book of the same name… Until you’ve worked in a science lab with 10+ boys under the age of 12, you can’t possibly imagine the noise and organised […]
If you’re a home baker, you’ll know that baking is often messy. It’s not all clean counters and “here’s one we made earlier” atmosphere that you see on many cooking shows. But many cookbooks don’t acknowledge this, preferring to present baking as a clean past-time where you create perfect iterations of complicated-looking (and sounding!) baked […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops