I’ve been in England in the Cotswolds for the past week and will be writing some of the places I have visited over the next week or so but couldn’t resist sharing these photos from the lovely Stroud Farmers’ Market which I checked out last weekend. What a feast for the eyes (and tummy!)… If […]
Tag Archives | Stroud
what are you looking for?
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies