Last summer, when we were staying in Languedoc-Roussillon, we ventured a little further afield in our day trips a couple of times. We visited the Camargue and its salt marshes one day and another day we headed to Roquefort-sur-Soulzon in the Aveyron department. Being four big cheese fans, we decided we couldn’t pass up an […]
I’m absolutely thrilled to have been asked to contribute the official recipe to the Mushrooms Canada GO PINK campaign again this year. If you’re in Canada, watch for the PINK tray packs of fresh Canadian mushroom with a PINK ribbon on the label during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 2012. Mushroom growers across Canada […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie