This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (Boeuf à la mode, p 252) saw me making my first ever pot roast! (And if you are wondering, à la mode does not refer to “with ice cream” in this instance!) Yes, that’s right – I have never made a pot roast before, believe it or not! For […]
Tag Archives | pot roast
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Simplest Plum Tart
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Nájera to Santo Domingo de la Calzada
- French Fridays: The Madeleine Project
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Lemony Courgette Linguine
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Navarrete to Nájera