This is part of my Summer Reads 2018 series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s Summer Read is for Francophiles who dream of up and moving to France à la Peter Mayle. This is Mayle’s final work, published after his death in January 2018 is the and is pretty […]
Tag Archives | Peter Mayle
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG