If you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Flickr, you’ll know that in March, I took a trip to France where I spent a few days in Paris. I was staying in a part of the city I was not very familiar with – the 7th arrondissement – and before I left I was a […]
Tag Archives | Paris Metro
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Last of the Bunch Banana Bundt
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Garam Grahams
- Cook the Book Friday: Ginger Fried Rice from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coco Rochers
- Les Petits Chefs make fresh rolls with mango and avocado and potstickers with Vanessa Yeung