Those of you who have been following along on this blog for a while now will know that Neil and I own a house in France that we rent as a vacation rental property. I’ve written before about why we chose the town in the South West (Nérac) that we did and it seems incredible […]
Those of you who were reading here in the summer of 2014 might remember that we came back from France with a bigger-than-usual souvenir, a house! No, it’s not one of those “we fell in love with it and bought it on the spot” stories – I challenge anyone to purchase a house spontaneously in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Pain Suisse au Chocolat
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette