This is part of my Summer Reads 2018 series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s Summer Read is for Francophiles who dream of up and moving to France à la Peter Mayle. This is Mayle’s final work, published after his death in January 2018 is the and is pretty […]
Tag Archives | My Twenty Five Years in Provence
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)