If you can believe it, I’ve never had to buy an entire cookware set in my life. When I moved to Canada, I left my sad collection of pots and pans in my flat in Paris and inherited Neil’s (mostly) Paderno cookware which I’ve been happily using now for years, supplemented with a few other […]
Tag Archives | Mark McEwan by GreenPan
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies