If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you will know that food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. In Paris alone, I’ve taken a fair number of them (you can find them here) and a lot of people wonder why, since I know the city pretty well but […]
Yes, that’s David Leite up there ^^^ taking a photo of divine Portuguese pastéis de nata (custard tarts) that we discovered when we both joined The Sugar Walk of the Marais, a walking tour developed by one of the talented and knowledgeable La Cuisine Paris pastry chefs, Guillemette. The tour takes place in the trendy Marais […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)