As someone who writes about food, I obviously cook, a lot. And one of the hazards of the job can be that my house is often filled with a bunch of different smells if I am cooking multiple dishes at once. I’m often cooking things in the slow cooker overnight. And I mean, let’s face […]
Tag Archives | Lampe Berger
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives