T’is the season for roast dinners and what’s better than a roast dinner with potatoes? For my latest piece for The Ontario Produce Marketing Association I was asked to develop a recipe for gorgeous heirloom potatoes for Produce Made Simple and in keeping with the “Simple” theme, I decided not to play too much with […]
Tag Archives | heirloom potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake