This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. For the first in my Summer Reads series this year, I’m starting with one of this spring’s most anticipated releases, Ruth Reichl‘s latest, Save me the Plums, My Gourmet Memoir. For many, Ruth probably doesn’t need much […]
Tag Archives | Gourmet magazine
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Squash Gnocchi from #jamiesveg
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)