This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. For the first in my Summer Reads series this year, I’m starting with one of this spring’s most anticipated releases, Ruth Reichl‘s latest, Save me the Plums, My Gourmet Memoir. For many, Ruth probably doesn’t need much […]
Tag Archives | Gourmet magazine
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.