Hurrah – it’s summer! It’s rosé season (finally!), although in the South West of France, it always seems to be rosé season! I can’t wait to be there next week but in the meantime, there are a lot of items to cross off that “to do” list – administrative things for school, packing, catching up […]
Tag Archives | frozen cocktail
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Gingered-turkey meatball soup from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bars from Gather with Chef David Robertson
- Twelve days of cookies: Giant Florentine Cookie (to share)
- Twelve days of cookies: Rum Balls
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Touch-of-Crunch Chocolate Cake