Hurrah – it’s summer! It’s rosé season (finally!), although in the South West of France, it always seems to be rosé season! I can’t wait to be there next week but in the meantime, there are a lot of items to cross off that “to do” list – administrative things for school, packing, catching up […]
Archive | cocktail RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Butternut squash bread soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Champagne taste but not a champagne budget? An exploration of France’s crémant wines
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Cream Puffs with Mascarpone Filling
- Cook the Book Fridays: Maple syrup and mustard Brussels sprouts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs living their best #brunchlife with Matt Basile at Lisa Marie