Hurrah – it’s summer! It’s rosé season (finally!), although in the South West of France, it always seems to be rosé season! I can’t wait to be there next week but in the meantime, there are a lot of items to cross off that “to do” list – administrative things for school, packing, catching up […]
Archive | cocktail RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Carrot Cake from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Orecchiette Pasta with Swiss Chard and Burrata from Bringing it Home!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Creme Caramel
- French Fridays: Frenchie New Bistro Cooking
- Les Petits Chefs make Polish gnocchi from Wild Honey and Rye