Those smiles up there ^^^ You can’t fake that. It was a wonderful way to wrap up my Food Revolution Day Week 2015! I hosted five classes at my school spreading the word about food education via Jamie Oliver’s awesome kid-friendly recipes, each class featuring these amazing alfalfa sprouts. A.Vogel Canada generously supported Food Revolution […]
An in-classroom “sprout growing” project. A mystery box vegetarian culinary challenge. Cooking with less-than-perfect “wonky veg”. A hands-on parent-child cooking class. A whole school cooking together. A chance to win a family cooking class with Matt Basile at Lisa Marie Restaurant. Parents cooking with their kids and their friends at home and sitting down to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies