So it’s been over a week since we wrapped up #FBC2013 – Canada’s first ever dedicated food blogging conference. Brought to you by three friends who had a dinner back in May 2011 at Canteen in Toronto. Who, in between joking around with Chef Jason Bangerter, enjoying his fantastic food and showing him our awesome […]
As 2011 comes to a close, I find myself with Neil and his mum, Rosemary, sitting on Lummi Island looking out on this: We’re staying at the Nettles Farm Cabin (there are many chickens right outside the window!) at the Willows Inn and are excited for our five-course tasting menu tonight (which I will battle […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)